Author Topic: Just watched a movie via Netflix - - Eden (2014)  (Read 1195 times)

Brie

• Jr. Prepper
    • View Profile
Just watched a movie via Netflix - - Eden (2014)
« on: November 16, 2016, 05:25:12 pm »
Its rated R,... adults watch it first to be sure its suitable.
A plane crash at sea, survivors running out of food and water.
Much better than I expected, well done portrayal of how people react in high stress , probably gonna die , situations.
The warning signs of betrayal are there (foreshadow) .. but subtle... I  think movies like this help people see how real life happens in bad situations.
And it has a "happy ending"... that was satisfying.
I don't enjoy the tv show, Survivor, because it teaches lying and betrayal, this more realistically portrayed story, than the "reality tv" show.
We will watch a few times before sending the dvd back.

Prepper Living

• Administrator
  • Prepper Mentor
    • View Profile
    • Prepper Living
Re: Just watched a movie via Netflix - - Eden (2014)
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2016, 12:34:11 pm »

I don't enjoy the tv show, Survivor, because it teaches lying and betrayal, this more realistically portrayed story, than the "reality tv" show.

I did not like it for the same reasons.  They created the rules ( lie, cheat, betray your fellow Survivors ) then want to show it as "reality"  In reality, if you did that to your fellow survivors, you will not last long since you are now their main threat.

Brie

• Jr. Prepper
    • View Profile
Re: Just watched a movie via Netflix - - Eden (2014)
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2016, 12:46:24 am »

I did not like it for the same reasons.  They created the rules ( lie, cheat, betray your fellow Survivors ) then want to show it as "reality"  In reality, if you did that to your fellow survivors, you will not last long since you are now their main threat.

Its nice that you understand....

Adventure for Two

Tags: